- Full time
- Information Technologies (IT)
Senior Project Manager to define, implement, and maintain controls for project management and governance processes across the Wealth Management Technology (WMT) organization.
- Process owner for WMT Software Development Lifecycle and Project Lifecycle Procedures
- Establish relationships with Development community to leverage practical knowledge and incorporate into procedures
- Create and maintain governance documentation
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the firm's project management/software development lifecycle management policies and standards
- Work with T&D Risk organization to insure WMT procedure compliance with firm wide standards
- Establish and communicate required and best practices to WMT delivery organizations (in conjunction with shared services teams)
- Portfolio Owner of Mandatory Projects
- Chair mandatory certification process including Wealth Management Business Legal, Compliance, and Risk (Legal/Compliance/Risk) representatives, engaging Business and relevant Legal/Risk/Compliance coverage
- Own process of monitoring and tracking delivery of regulatory commitments
- Chair Senior PMO Forum: communicate tool and process changes to senior delivery org representatives; collaborate on project management decisions and best practices
- Represent WMT for PLC/SDLC processes for Internal Audit and Regulatory Audit exercises; interface with Audit teams and provide documentation as required
- Continuously refine and streamline project management processes
- Define controls to ensure quality data for project management tools
- Monitor, report, escalate project risk for regulatory project portfolio
- Develop and deliver training for governance related processes and tools
- Participate in the Tech and Data Strategic Roadmap Governance activities
- Define WMT requirements for enterprise tool enhancement requests
- Participate in annual budget project prioritization exercise
- Partner with COO Risk team to identify best practices and required enhancements to control processes.
- Become a trusted partner to the development organizations
- 5-7 years project management/SDLC process experience
- Demonstrate in-depth process and process compliance knowledge
- Highly articulate in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well independently in team environment
- Able to work with all levels of management
- Display propensity for detail and comprehensiveness of content
- Creative and collaborative in approach to solving process problems
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- PMP certification a plus
- Bachelors Degree REQUIRED!
** Relocation = No
Markquette is a Talent Acquisition Solutions provider that is powered by innovation and driven by integrity.
We pride ourselves on offering high-quality strategic consulting, staff augmentation, payroll management, and outsourced business solutions to a wide variety of companies, from Fortune 500 corporations, to Government agencies, to rapidly growing high-tech organizations.
Whether you’re a potential candidate seeking a job, or an established employer looking to hire, we’re up to the challenge. We are committed to achieving your goals - we will implement programs to help you identify, hire and retain talent while effectively managing cost, quality and risk. Let us impress you.