- Full time
- Information Technologies (IT)
The Wealth Management Business Technology Officer works closely with the Business Technology Office (BTO) and with the Global Chief Operating Officer (COO) team to ensure business, technical, and cultural alignment between Enterprise Infrastructure and its Wealth Management customers. It is a Senior VP level role that reports to the Wealth Management Business Technology Office
- Stakeholder Engagement & Agenda Management
- Agenda management & follow-ups for “Interlock” technology alignment Meetings
- Manage Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) technology presentation agenda to MAC (WMArchitectural Committee). Possible regular attendee at MAC (TBC)
- Wealth Management Stakeholder engagement for ISF Agenda
- Demand, Estate, & Service Management
- Work with COO and BTO in identifying significant trends and deviations in product consumption
- Align WM stakeholders for EI Product Reviews, SLO/SLA reviews
- Facilitate creation of business aligned KPIs & monthly service reports
- Identify WM solutions that step outside of EI current product set. Assist in resolving these to Product Design Change Requests, Solutions, or changed system requirements. Manage requirements & stakeholders.
- Program Facilitation
- Stake holder engagement for shared EI/ WM Major programs such as ESA, BTI, Odyssey, ERWINAssist BTO in oversight of these programs
- Excellent Communication, Collaboration, and Organizational skills with business and techstaff at every level
- Architectural level knowledge of IT infrastructure in large, complex , branch environments for US domestic Wealth Management business.
- Conceptual level understanding of distributed application stacks including multi-tier architectures, security, identity, instrumentation, & monitoring.
- Minimum five years’ experience at IT manager level in large retail Financial Services environment
- Program management experience including scope and stakeholder management for large programs and senior stakeholders
- Experience operating or designing within at scale branch Windows environments.
- High level understanding of Financial Management practices
- High level understanding of Risk Management practices
- Bachelors Degree REQUIRED!
*** Relocation = No
Markquette is a Talent Acquisition Solutions provider that is powered by innovation and driven by integrity.
We pride ourselves on offering high-quality strategic consulting, staff augmentation, payroll management, and outsourced business solutions to a wide variety of companies, from Fortune 500 corporations, to Government agencies, to rapidly growing high-tech organizations.
Whether you’re a potential candidate seeking a job, or an established employer looking to hire, we’re up to the challenge. We are committed to achieving your goals - we will implement programs to help you identify, hire and retain talent while effectively managing cost, quality and risk. Let us impress you.