- Full time
- Information Technologies (IT)
Primary liaison between the business and technology teams supporting the Corporate Equity Solutions (CES) business within our clients Wealth Management for the delivery of technology solutions and portfolio management.
- Simultaneously managing multiple technology projects through the MSWM Technology PLC/SDLC and ensuring compliance across the portfolio, with specific focus on Change-The-Bank (CTB) initiatives deemed Audit, Compliance, Legal, Mandatory and Regulatory as well as Business Discretionary
- Coordinating efforts between business, development, production support, PMO, governance and infrastructure teams across the firm to deliver technology solutions on time and within budget
- Overseeing production delivery/implementation and rollout of technology projects
- Managing all financial aspects of assigned projects, including budget tracking and monitoring monthly actuals/forecasts and making adjustments as needed
- Managing program/project status meetings held with business and technology teams, providing clear, concise and consolidated project communications to stakeholders on a regular basis and creating dashboards for executive presentation as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Financial management
- Resource management
- Technical experience delivering solutions utilizing various technologies for both mainframe and distributed environments
- Experience with development of large scale enterprise systems
- Experience in software infrastructure and framework-based software design and development
- MS Office proficient
Bachelors Degree REQUIRED!
*** Relocation = No
Markquette is a Talent Acquisition Solutions provider that is powered by innovation and driven by integrity.
We pride ourselves on offering high-quality strategic consulting, staff augmentation, payroll management, and outsourced business solutions to a wide variety of companies, from Fortune 500 corporations, to Government agencies, to rapidly growing high-tech organizations.
Whether you’re a potential candidate seeking a job, or an established employer looking to hire, we’re up to the challenge. We are committed to achieving your goals - we will implement programs to help you identify, hire and retain talent while effectively managing cost, quality and risk. Let us impress you.