- Full time
- Information Technologies (IT)
Cyber Security Engineer needed to join a team of cyber security researchers and developers who utilize research and commercial software packages in order to secure networks and information systems. The successful candidate will be able to understand and utilize these tools and toolkits to create data integrity solutions that they can integrate into existing software systems for research and possible deployment. Also, they will understand and provide feedback on the strengths and weakness of these capabilities.
- Minimum of Interim Secret clearance required
- 3 years relevant experience
- MS degree in relevant area
- Ability to develop software in net-centric, cloud processing, or stream-processing environments
- Ability to be able to validate security performance on representative use cases, understand associated computational trade-off analyses
- Experience in the field of computer security or network management
- Experience with techniques such as network resilience, data security, encryption, and cloud based computing architectures
Preferred capabilities include:
- Statistical analysis
- Network or host cyber security tools
*** Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
*** U.S. Citizenship is required
Markquette is a Talent Acquisition Solutions provider that is powered by innovation and driven by integrity.
We pride ourselves on offering high-quality strategic consulting, staff augmentation, payroll management, and outsourced business solutions to a wide variety of companies, from Fortune 500 corporations, to Government agencies, to rapidly growing high-tech organizations.
Whether you’re a potential candidate seeking a job, or an established employer looking to hire, we’re up to the challenge. We are committed to achieving your goals - we will implement programs to help you identify, hire and retain talent while effectively managing cost, quality and risk. Let us impress you.