- Information Technologies (IT)
- Contract - Corp-to-Corp
- Contract - W2
- Contract - Independent
As a senior level Java Developer/Architect you will combine project management, customer service and software design skills to solve critical business challenges of key middle and back office systems for the trading and other business units. You will be responsible for developing complex software solutions with dynamic and complex rules and concurrent calculations.
- Work directly with middle & back office trading business units to design and enhance homegrown software applications
- Take ownership over selected projects including full SDLC, requirements gathering, documentation/testing and release management
- Build various systems using a complex java stack (core java, Tibco, JMS, REST, Perl, & JBoss along with J2EE. Spring/Hibernate, Python & Eclipse)
- Provide production support when necessary from trend & root cause analysis to improving the situation or correcting the problem
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Past work taking ownership over full SDLC from requirements gathering, to software design & development to production support
Proven experience supporting middle & back office trading environments on a complex java stack that includes:
- core java
Markquette is a Talent Acquisition Solutions provider that is powered by innovation and driven by integrity.
We pride ourselves on offering high-quality strategic consulting, staff augmentation, payroll management, and outsourced business solutions to a wide variety of companies, from Fortune 500 corporations, to Government agencies, to rapidly growing high-tech organizations.
Whether you’re a potential candidate seeking a job, or an established employer looking to hire, we’re up to the challenge. We are committed to achieving your goals - we will implement programs to help you identify, hire and retain talent while effectively managing cost, quality and risk. Let us impress you.